New materials - Merchandising Salvem Begur
Although the fundraising campaign to save Aiguafreda (carried out last summer) was a success, since then we have initiated new legal actions to stop the promotion of:
- 24 villas in la Pedrera de s'Antiga.
- 52 villas next to Sa Riera beach, project called "Jardins de Sa Riera Living".
- 1 new villa on the seafront in Port des Pi, Sa Riera.
Apart from these cases, in Begur there are other urgent areas to protect for which we will also need financial support, for these reasons we continue with the FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN and we have produced a series of materials which are being saled in different shops of Begur. You can visit the MERCHANDISING SECTION on our website where you will find a map of the different outlets of:
- Fair trade t-shirts BEGUR NOT FOR SALE (price € 20).
- Little guides " 50 espècies i paratges de la Costa Brava en perill" (price € 10).
As always you can find us on social media on Twitter and Facebook (@SOSAiguafreda), where we regularly inform about our news.
Thank you very much for all the support received!